Soon to be graduate searching for post-bacc opportunity in cognitive neuroscience lab.

Soon to be graduate searching for post-bacc opportunity in cognitive neuroscience lab.

mcgowan_umich
This post was updated on .
Hi, my name is Colleen McGowan. I am a senior at the University of Michigan and expect to graduate in April 2021. I will have a degree in Bio-Psychology, Cognition, Neuroscience (BCN). I am looking to work in a research lab as a research assistant or lab manager post-graduation. I would be available to begin training in Summer 2021. I am specifically interested in labs that use neuroimaging to study psychiatric illness. I hope to work in a research lab for 2-3 labs before applying to PhD programs in cognitive neuroscience. After graduation I will have had 1.5 years of experience being a research assistant for the Computational and Cognitive Neuroscience (Polk) Lab at the University of Michigan. I am proficient in creating psychological tasks in EPrime and PsychoPy. My education has given me lots of experience writing and reviewing scholarly articles on psychological studies. Lastly, I am eager to learn new things and am passionate about conducting psychological research! I can reached at mccollee@umich.edu.
-Colleen McGowan