Research Position - Research Assistant or Internship in New York, NY OR Albany, NY

Research Position - Research Assistant or Internship in New York, NY OR Albany, NY

nanaama
My name is Nana Ama Boateng and I'm a second year master's student at Russell Sage College studying Counseling and Community Psychology in Albany, NY. I'm currently looking for any research Intern opportunity from May 2021 either in the Albany area or in New Year City. I'm available to work full time  in person or remote depending on the task and needs of the research. I'm available to work from May 2021 through May 2022 depending on how long I'm needed for the position. I've worked as a previous NYC Well Crisis counselor and currently work in the psychiatry dept of Albany Hospital. My research interest include working with minorities, discrimination, PTSD, Racial trauma, vicarious trauma, and stress. Though I'm open to learn more about any psychology research opportunity available. I have one more year left in my graduate study and hope to learn more about research before furthering my education for a PH.D. I can be reached at boaten@sage.edu for further information, references or for my curriculum vitae. Thank you