Looking for Post-bacc Opportunity Starting December 2021

Looking for Post-bacc Opportunity Starting December 2021

apulse
Hello all!

My name is Annesley Pulse and I am a current student at the University of Texas at Austin. I am a Psychology major with a minor in Business. I am graduating in December 2021, and am looking for a post-bacc job beginning in December 2021 or January 2022. I want to go to grad school and get a PhD in Clinical/ Neuropsychology.

I am very passionate about traumatic brain injuries and the effects that they have on our behavior. I am also interested in researching about mental and neurological disorders, but am open to any sort of psychology research. I am currently a research assistant at a neuropsych lab at UT. I love stats and am familiar with R and Qualtrics.

Again, I am open to any sort of research in a psychology lab and am open to relocating after graduating in December. If you have any questions or opportunities, please email me at apulse12@utexas.edu.

Thanks in advance!
Annesley